There are several actions that could be taken to combat inequality in education, some suggestions from experts are:
1. Plot a clear strategy to improve the education experience for all students and narrow the inequality gap.
2. Hold to equally rigorous standards for all classrooms.
3. Put a focus on teachers as a central force for change in the education system.
4. Equalize the share of resources among all school systems.
5. Pay special attention to at-risk schools and districts, to monitor and ensure major progress.